Little ELF – is a new wrapping tool that cuts paper in a straight line. It contains a hidden blade that makes that perfect cut. When you’re not using the paper, the gadget can be kept on the paper to keep it from unraveling.
this tool cuts a straight line pf wrapping paper
Little ELF has an embedded blade that cuts clean lines safely it keeps your wrapping paper from unraveling when not in use.
Here is how it works step by step:
1. Slide Little ELF over the wrapping paper. Remember the device is flexible so it can be used on any size roll of paper.
2. Pull a sheet of paper through the larger slot in the device.
3. Once the sheet of paper is the desired length, slide Little ELF to the end of the roll allowing the paper to drop into the slot where the blade is embedded.
4. Now gently push Little ELF forward to cleanly cut the paper.
5. Once the slice is complete, simply bring Little ELF back to the center of the wrapping paper. It doubles as an organizer! Your paper will not roll away or become unorganized
It has taken two years to bring Little ELF to a final and exciting design and NOW is your chance to get involved. Buy yours today from here